Practitioner Referrals to Enfield Osteopathic Clinic
If you have a patient who you would like to refer for IDD Therapy consideration, you can either refer them formally or give them our details to make an initial consultation with one of the team.
After treatment with us, we can refer patients back to you for follow up or ongoing care. Just let us know.
– Herniated, prolapsed or bulging discs
– Degenerative disc disease
– Spinal stenosis
– Cervical radiculopathy
– Neurogenic headaches
– Facet syndrome
– Chronic low back and neck pain
– Cauda equina syndrome
– Osteoporosis (T-score > -2.5)
– Congenital abnormalities of the spine
– Spondylolisthesis (Grade II or higher)
– Severe canal stenosis
– Patient younger than 18
– Unstable post-surgical conditions
– Surgical implants in the treated area
– Spinal surgery < 6 months old
After assessment of the patient we will provide you with a report of the treatment plan.
We use VAS and Oswestry Disability Index as primary outcome measures to track patient progress.
We provide exercises to our patients and use RehabMyPatient exercise software to assist patients with their post treatment rehabilitation.